Joint Smokers, Best Papers?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by MichaelPriceFLA, Sep 2, 2008.

1. For my regular papers I use Top. I like thick papers, I have a hard ass time rolling with really thin papers. Plus they are priced well, can get a pack of 100 for about a $1.

I prefer my translucent papers though, love the way they burn, and let's face it, they just look fuckin awesome

2. I haven't been rolling joints long (usually rolling blunts) but so far i have used Randys with a metal wire in them, easiest to roll a straight joint with. standard Zig Zags roll great but EZ widers are horrible, they are the worst I have ever used.

standard zig zags make perfect cone joints for me so i stick with them.

3. JOB 1.5's or 1.25's

never tried anything else, but these always do the job
    (pun intended)

4. Having smoked a variety of zig-zags, I can say once you roll some DLX papers, you'll never go back.

5. ^DLX are much much better than any ZZs, Ill second that. Ive had the occasional glue malfunction but I was probably licking em too much haha

6. I like my Raws, Bob Marleys, and Jamaican Hemps. Raws can be a bitch to roll but they're so smooth going down.

7. Smoking masters. The paper is ridiculously thin and it burns obscenely slow. They just last forever.

I'd only reccomend to someone looking for a challenge. They can be quite difficult to roll with unless your a "master".

8. yeah i dig those as well!

any smoking papers are killer.. reds, blues, masters..

9. I usually get tempted by the flavors of Juicy Jay's, so most of my rolling experience has been with them. But I've always wanted to try hemp papers. Anyone know a good hemp brand? The only one I've seen is called raw.

I also got some clear cellulose ones a while ago and they look cool as hell but they burn terribly. I thought I rolled a decent J but if I didn't keep puffing at it every 5 seconds it would go out.

10. http://www.grasscity.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/organicad.jpg

RAW's Sooooo smooth, burn very evenly and slow. Never had a run with RAW's I stand by them and recommend them to anyone I smoke with.

11. Raws all the way.

12. oh man.. juicy jays? Those are lame, kiddie papers lol..

i've used OCB hemp papers and liked them.. but i personally dig rice papers best.

13. Raw papers. Unbleached, natural, and thin. All provide for great taste can't beat that.

14. Haha I've always had the feeling that they're regarded that way... I've never had a problem with them though, and they leave a great taste on your lips.

I'm gonna order some papers now, the organic raw ones look good.

15. try a pack of those smoking blues too man.. you'll love them.

16. Smoking negro.
    Thin and burn nice.

17. Rizla kingys, blue or silver doesn't matter much tbh.
    Uk doesn't have as much choice as America I'm afraid.

18. zags 1 1/4, raw 1 1/4

19. I like rolling slims a lot and for that OCB's are the shit! Can be hard to find some places, but i brought like 5 packs with filters back from israel a few months ago so it's ok :)

For regular joints i'm a big fan of 1 1/4 RAWS or small OCB's