Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint smell on hands

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jackie Chiles, May 17, 2010.

1. I'll be getting a piece soon, but for now I'm just using papers. My parents are pretty strict and until I go to school in the fall I'll have to be stealthy. My eyes don't get red and I've got visine on the off chance that they do get bloodshot, but even after I wash my hands they still smell like weed. Any tips?

2. Hand sanitizer is usually strong enough for my needs

3. Wash those mother fuckers more! Use tons of soap.

Maybe get a little bottle of hand sanitizer to bring along so you can do a quick wash while on the go?

4. lol, i love the weed smell, but umm..wash them? if its that hard 2 get out spray it with some kind of deoderant or if yer really paranoid put bleach on it and wash yer hands, that'll cover up the smell, ive never had a problem though, but then again ive always loved/was proud of the smell:smoking:

5. Use alcohol. A hand sanitizer that contains alcohol is a good choice, I would reccomend using the hand sanitizer once or twice then washing your hands.

OR you could just scrub your hands then rinse really well and/or wash them more then once.

Seriously, very easy solutions. But it's a great point, a lot of people will deny that smoking makes their hands smell(especially joints).

6. You can also rub some leaves/needles from a cedar or pine tree..works well when your outdoors!

7. Thanks for the advice.

8. Sanitizers and antibacterial soap only promote the growth of a super bacteria.

Regular soap works just fine. Wash your hands and use regular soap! :hello:

9. #9 cloud n9ne, May 17, 2010
    Last edited: May 17, 2010
    Rub your hands in doritos or cheetos?
    that cheesy goodness is pretty delicious, you'll be lickin your hands for hours!
    but yeah more realistically just carry some hand sanitizer around, they make tiny containers that attach to your belt or keychain or shit. pretty damn nifty if i do say so myself. :D

10. I find eating something helps, like something you eat with your hands. Then they smell like food.

11. I've never been called out on the smell of my hands. If you're really worried about it, I'd just use some scented hand sanitizer.

12. wear some gloves while you toke ;D

13. Rub your hands in the grass, works like a charm i used to do that when i was younger.

14. When you wash your hands just make sure u focus on your fingers and scrub hard

15. This.

My friends usually do this when we're smoking outside. They just pull the grass from the ground a few times. I've done it whenever I needed to be stealthy.