Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint size

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Emrich, Aug 20, 2012.

1. What do you think the biggest joint size is that you can make before it is considered a waste of weed, and by that i mean that that a lot weed is burning when you are not hitting it. My friend made this cone out of like 7 papers, biggest cone ive ever seen, and i noticed a LOT was burning And not getting smoked when it was getting passed around.

Also, should i buy new grinder? I have a cheap 10$ one right now. Want to buy a top notch one for 35$, is that too much?

2. most you should ever put in a joint is 7 grams GOTTI'S ALL DAY

3. Smoke a blunt.

4. i easily get high on a dime of dank so most of my joints are quite small...

5. 35 Beans for a grinder isnt bad, thats how much I payed for mine. Yes, smoking cones made out of 7 papers is probably a bit wasteful but if thats what someone wants to do then at least take a puff yourself!! Sometimes size does matter ha