Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Rolls.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CanadianToken, Dec 12, 2010.

1. I wanna get some Juicy Jays, but they don't have them at my gas station. They only have Zig Zags, which i hear is good, but i wanted something with a white-ish color not the dark brown ones. Aren't the dark brown ones made out of tobbaco ?

2. I thought every 7/11 had white zigs.

Ask for cigarette wraps, it should be in a white package, or orange if you want the slow burners.

Anyway I'm pretty sure Juicy Jays are exclusively only at headshops.

3. #3 Ottawa Kush, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
    dark brown ones are blunt wraps and yes they are made out of tobacco. Regular zigs are best imo, but who doesn't love a blunt once in a while , even though they r terrible for you.

zig zag blunt wraps:

[​IMG]

zig zag rolling papers:

[​IMG]

4. The second ones don't have flavor do they ?

5. Thanks, i'll call up my headshop and see if they got em.

6. nah they dont, if they are flavored it would say on the pack eg:

[​IMG]

7. I'm guessing juicy jay's flavours are pretty strong ?

8. Depends, they all taste different (obviously)

Personally, I think Zig Zags just taste the best period. Although if I had to pick something else it would be Marley papes or Juicy J.

Just get something that looks good, chances are it will be.

9. What's the best place to order Juicy Jays online ( Price wise ). I mean i'll probably try like 4-6 different flavors since it's not worth paying $3-ish if your gonna have to pay for shipping, so might as well get like 6.

10. Just go to a head shop. Everywhere I've gone to sells a pack of J's for like $1.50, they're cheap as hell.

I like: Grape, Watermelon, Strawberry, Cherry, banana isn't bad too.

11. yea zigzags are good they have the best glue.if ur looking for flavor then try zigzag ultra thin because they have the best flavor cuz u just taste the herb

12. Alright i called my headshop they got juicy jays. What's the difference between the rolls and papers ?

13. By roll do you mean like a cigarette tube or a blunt wrap?

14. just get zig zag 1 1/4

15. No it says they got Juicy Jay rolls or papers. Look http://www.juicyjays.com/

16. rolls is like toilet paper like its on a roll and papers are just what you would normally see they are both the same kind of papers but dont get rolls cause its retarded to carry around

17. Alright thanks. So whats everyone's view on jj's ? I've heard they are good but the glue kinda sucks. Um does it taste like the flavour when you smoke it ?

18. And if i'm going to learning how to roll with the help of a friend/guides on here, should i roll, and unroll, and ect. till i get decent at them ?