Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Rolling

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by THCMikey, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Bit of a noob with roller "machines" so I decided to order one and try it out- from what I understand:

A 79mm roller would utilize 1 1/4" papers
    A 110mm roller would utilize "king size" papers

Could you use 1 1/4" papers in a 110mm roller?

2. Yea, the paper will only wrap the part of the weed it covers, but I'd still fill the trench.

3. So I could use the 1 1/4" papers if I (for example) put a pre-rolled tip in by measuring with the paper and filling it in from there?

4. I would get the 110 roller and papers if you plan on using tips. Here are some of my hand rolls
    HUgOe6W.jpg 78ETRpy.jpg

5. Yeah, I ordered a bundle that comes with the 110mm roller and 2 packs of king size papers. I accidentally ordered 4 packs of 1 1/4" papers as extra. Just hoping to put them to use as I can't hand roll to save my life! If not, no big deal. Only cost a couple bucks. But I'll order some king sized as well.

Nice rolls!

6. Use the extras for practice ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Haha, will do. I could definitely use it. Thanks for the advice