Joint rolling - tip/filter?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by darydouche, Jun 24, 2013.

1. I'm having an argument with my friend over this. When rolling a joint, do you put a filter/tip or just go only weed and end up with a roach and possibly burning your fingers?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. It's

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I prefer the filter at the end. Either cigarette filters you buy or a piece or cardboard or something at the end. Saves bud from falling out, getting in your mouth or in your teeth and shit, and from wasting bud that doesn't get burned at the end. 

4. A rolled up bit of cardboard for a roach/tip or whatever you call it. I wouldn't use a cigarette filter. I've never used one for a joint, but I'd imagine, you might lose a bit of THC in the filter. It's designed to filter out some of the more dangerous ingredients or tar in cigarettes I think, so some THC molecules might get stuck in there. 

5. Cigarette filters will definitely affect the potency of the smoke. Tried it many times over the years.

Rip a little piece off the cardboard from the rolling paper packet or just buy the filter tip pack. You could use any thin cardboard though.