Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Rolling. Roach or no roach?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CrazyCaptain, Dec 12, 2009.

1. when you all roll joints, do you roll in a roach?
    and when im saying roach, im talking about a sprial rolled up piece of card or cardboard. as shown here
    The filter, roach or tip of a joint

i normally do, but wondering about you guys.

2. I like to. It pulls better with more air flow

3. It would probablly hit better like annon said, but I dont. Too much work.

4. it does have good airflow, but the main reason I use one is to prevent those pesky scooby snacks.

whats the alternative method, just twisting the end?

5. Nooooo, don't twist the end. Then there won't be enough airflow. If you pack it in tight enough, there won't be any loose bud ending up in your mouth.

So no roach for me.

6. Roach! Allows me to get a nice fat hit, Easy. And you dont burn the fuck out of your fingers.

7. i rolled one with a roach one time and i liked it but i really aint much of a joint guy :smoking:

8. Always roll them with a roach when I do, but don't smoke joints often anyways.

9. roach is better. For those who say it takes a long time to roll a roach your just lazy... How hard is it to roll a piece of hard paper into a cylinder? You can actually smoke the whole joint with a roach without having to put the roach into a bowl.