Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Rolling Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrippinGreen, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Hey, so I'm really tight on cash, i can barely make rent this month. I sold all of my pieces to make the cash, but I still have a pack of cigarettes. I was wondering if I could roll a joint with a cigarette? If I can, how?

2. I'm a little confused as to what your asking.

3. 'roll' out the tobacco with your fingers, remove the filter (or make a big hole in it), fill it with weed, pack down.

4. How do i 'roll' it out?

5. Twist it between your fingers.

6. Thanks bro. +rep

7. Yes you can, I usually roll cjs (cigarette joints)..
    -Take a paper or something and fold it in half
    -Empty the cigarette
    -Put the weed (and a little tobacco if you like) in the paper
    -Scoop the weed in the empty cigarette from the paper
    -Remove cigarette filter, and take a tiny little cotton out of the filter (really really small one!)
    -Make a roach out of the cigarette packed, and put it in the cigarette as a filter with the tiny filter you made
    -Light up
    -Enjoy

8. Is it bad if I just dump the tobacco, and put the weed into the empty cig with the full filter on it? or would that just waste weed?

9. no, you will just be wasting some of the smoke. The filter is there to keep SOME of the harmful agents out of cigarettes. A lot of harmful shit gets through the filter (especially after it's been saturated from smoking some of the cig), and so will your weed smoke. You will lose a little potency, but I smoke like this (with filter), and I can't distinguish a lessened high, especially if you smoke the whole joint at once.

If you have trouble rolling the tobacco out, you can pull it out with a paper clip. you could also, tear the paper, pull the tobacco out, rip the filter off, and roll with the paper the tobacco was held in (if you have any doubts and you're struggling for money, i would suggest rolling with the paper the cig was rolled in).

have fun bro

10. have you considered the apple idea? take a pen and poke a hole through the top of the apple straight down about an inch or so, then poke another hole in the side of the apple about an inch or so from the top of the apple (these holes have to meet up for air flow). The top of the apple becomes the bowl and you breath through the hole in the side.

11. .slit cig in middle to empty out tobacco
    .put broken up weed in (woulnt be able to fit a lot in prob)
    .roll it up like a joint
    .cut filter in half or a little bit more than half
    .poke wholes in filter
    .:smoking:

12. Nah dude using the cigarette filter is a waste of weed.
    What I do is roll a cardbord or something into a cylinder, and put the small part (VERY SMALL) of the cig filter in it, and replace that with the cig flter

13. Don't smoke with the cig paper. It burns SO fast. You'll get three hits off a packed cig. It just wastes you bud. Go for the apple. Or poke some holes in a can. Or buy some blunt wraps for a couple bucks. I only empty cigarettes when i need stealth.

14. ya i forgot to add it burns fast as hell. 3 hits off it is a little exsagerated(cant sp)but ya. burns fast

15. go to the gas station and buy papers for 2$. How can anyone not find 24 in the couch for papers.

Its not worth the effort if papers are only 2$

16. Hell yeah ZigZags 2 bucks

Unless you're like me and just like rolling shit. Sometimes I take the tobacco out of the cig and roll it in joint paper and smoke it. I know its worst but I don't really smoke cigs that often. :rolleyes:

17. Well, I loaded a tiny bit of weed into a cig just to try it, and it got me as high as my pipe usually does... just took a bit longer. Its not a bad idea cuz I was smoking while walking around my neighborhood and no one said anything, so I should be in the clear.

18. glad it worked out :D

19. yeah , but if you cant afford two dollars for papers and your behind/just making rent. you should figure that shit out man.

you said you had to sell all your pieces to make rent, sounds like you need to buying weed.

20. you can just rub out the tobaco, and then pack it with weed, or my personal favorite leave some tobaco in there .