Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint rolling question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by scullsyk, May 17, 2009.

1. So a couple weeks ago I asked the forums about rolling joints. I had the problem of the joint burning too fast, but never got a straight answer to the problem. So, what do you think?

2. What kind of paper are you using? Slow-burning hemp-paper is the best. And roll it tighter and fatter, that would also make it burn down slower. Perhaps post a pic of a joint you've rolled, if possible.

3. The only papers I got access to right now are top and bugler

4. Roll it tighter and baptize it (lightly dampen all of it with your saliva).
    It helps even if it's not rolled as tight as it should.:smoking:

5. Also make sure that your bud isn't dry. If it falls apart when you lightly squeeze it, it's too dry. In that case, just leave an orange peel in your stash jar for a couple of hours until it's properly moist (not wet) and be sure to keep your stash in an airtight jar.

6. dont light it too much, pull away once the the end of the joint is lit, dont rip it when youre lighting it just hit it enough to get it lit

7. It's not the papers, you can roll a good j with any type of rolling papers. If it's burning too fast, you should work on rolling it tighter. When I roll, I make a crease 1/4th of the paper, and put the weed in there to start. Do you hold the paper with your index fingers and thumbs? When the all of the weed is in the crease, I take the top of the crease and put it all the way to the seal of the paper, then work it back down (pack it) with my thumbs. Your thumbs are pushing down onto your index finders, packing the weed tightly into that crease. I hope this helps.

8. The best way to make it burn slow is roll it up nice and tight, and pack the weed down.

I usually roll it just big enough to fit a bic pen into. Then I pack the weed down the joint, and load more into the top as needed, creating a very tightly packed joint. They usually burn like cigs :smoking: