Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Rolling on the Move

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by osalot, Mar 30, 2011.

1. me and my friends like to be on the move once smoking so we bought some Joint rolling "tool & equipment".

Our kit contains:
    Wolf Productions S1 rolling kit which contains a foldable M shape and a paper holder. also contains roach cards.
    3 Plastic joint holders, so our pre rolled joints are safe.
    Weed World mini grinder.
    mutiple types of papers.
    XMI X mini 2 speaker for our tunes.

Does anyone else have a joint rolling kit like this or are we very well prepared?

2. I have like 15 types/flavors of papers at all times, multiple pre-rolled cones that you just need to stuff, holders for once things are rolled, roach cards (that look like mini playing cards so you can see them when you use clear papers), 3 grinders.

3. can't say I do... but I have friends that do. I use to live near Barnsley :D

4. Wolf Productions S1 rolling kit has saved us so much time. instead of just trying to make or find a M shape to set up on, i have one there and then no fuss. only Cost like £4 so well worth the money and would recommend to anyone.

5. If I have papers I can roll pretty much anywhere, even breaking up the bud with one hand onto the palm of another and roll from there. And I always have papers, so I guess I have an one item rolling kit.

6. All I need is a dollar bill, papers and roach card. Done in a jiffy, no mess.

Practice by rolling at red lights and stuff :p

7. No doubt. While it's bad habit I learned how to roll the best after smoking rollie cigarettes for about 6 months. After that I can pretty much roll whenever, wherever.

But still, these Wolf Production kits, is that a UK thing? I don't know if I've ever seen them before...