Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Rolling Machine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ganja214, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys I have just bought a rolling machine, lol and before i get alot of hate saying just roll it with your hands i wanna say i can roll with my hands its just wont ever be as good as a machine though. I used it about twice and recently i was rolling a jay with it and after i tried rolling another one but the paper or what ever material it is on the machine got sticky and now i cant roll a joint with it ? So anyone got any ideas on how to fix it? :eek:

2. roll with your hands

3. Take it slow, n roll evenly.

4. OP has directly expressed his desire for no one to post about rolling it with hands. Next person to do so gets reported.

OT: Make sure you put the right end in.

5. rollings machines for weed are possibly the gayest thing ever.

6. how are they gay if they roll the most perfect joints ever. I've been rolling for years dude and i roll some pretty nice ones but non are as good as the machine...just saying dude.

7. You take your rolling machine over your mates or have it in your pocket when you're smoking on the go or in the great outdoors? That is how its gay.

8. No dude i use it when im at home and about to go smoke ill just roll like 5 up in about a minute and just go toke man. its whatever dude. either way your smoking bud so it dosent matter.

9. Fair enough.

I just prefer rolling by hand, it means I can roll dependant on what I want my spliff to taste and smoke like by altering the way that I roll it.

10. I would just make a rolling machine with two pens, paper, and tape.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOPrbRZME_U]Making a home made rolling machine - easy to do - how to video - YouTube[/ame]

11. I would just make a rolling machine with two pens, paper, and tape.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOPrbRZME_U]Making a home made rolling machine - easy to do - how to video - YouTube[/ame]

12. i like the credit card technique