Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint rollers!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by giantkid, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Why do people aim for a cone shaped joint? Does it smoke better, or is it just for aesthetics?
    What are your favorite papers to use?
    Do people roll blunts in cones too?

Seemed like the right section to put this, i may be an apprentice myself, but i want the opinions of some seasoned rollers right now.
    Thanks!

2. No specific reason. Just personal preference.

3. In my opinion, 'cone' shaped joints smoke better. If you've ever smoked out of a Cyclone, you'd know why.

4. rolllon... attach the joint to half a cig, the funk will get you twisted

5. joints=fail imo....but if i would have to pick papers i would have to say ez widers

6. Depends how much weed i got. Between .3-.5 itll be straight as a cigarette, but after that itd look like a chode if i didnt put some of the bud more towards the end.

7. wrong

right :D

I think they taste better, and when you roll a cone all the resin from what you already smoked is even more concentrated at the smaller end

8. they smoke so much better then fail-rolls

9. Cones are just easy to make in my opinion. And no people don't generally roll cone shaped blunts. If you've ever seen someone roll a blunt you'll know why.

10. Alright. Sweet, thanks.
    Time to go practice rolling :hello:

11. Put a pencil in the paper, roll it, put in a roach, fill with weed and twist end.
    Light, smoke and enjoy :smoke:

12. you must not know how to roll then. and imo the hell with easy widers. raws the way to go. rice papers only for this guy.

13. learn to roll cone shaped; you can; ask friends or practice with tobacco or search google for hundreds of results on how to roll a joint

14. The reason why i roll cones in because if i roll it i normally get the first or second hit so i get to hit the fatter end and people who didnt thrown in get the skinner half.

15. too many vultures around me. that half gets a fuck off lol

16. cheater :p