Joint rollers?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by TacoHuman, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Anyone have any input on joint rollers? I think I wanna buy one of those joint rolling boxes together with a cigarette case. I already own a MFLB but those batteries are a hassle to me. I figured this would be a better way to get smoke with friends and whenever I'm out places.

2. They come out super tight and small, but they smoke great nothing wrong with getting one. Especially if you can't roll a j, but it can be a bitch at first until you get it down.

3. Hmm, maybe I should have asked earlier. Anyone know where to buy said products? I'd rather go straight to something or somewhere that I know is well made instead of shady looking products.

4. just head 'er over to a trusted headshop and purchase a roller, they arent very expensive lol.

5. First learn to roll. If you can't, use a dollar bill or buy a simple bamboo roller until you learn.

6. lern first with tabak it is not that difficult

7. This. They're < $5 and it'll roll a perfect cigarette looking joint.

[​IMG]

8. They are awesome! roll perfect joints every time and can be used with minimal weed.

9. really ? i find that you have to put more most times

10. If I learned how to roll already, I wouldn't be considering this but I feel like I have no choiceBECAUSE I can't roll. I've had my share of practicing but my fingers just aren't nimble enough.

I'm headingto Boston later to finda headshop though so I guess ill be good. Thanks.

11. As someone who has a hard time rolling joints, I will say that you should most definitely get a joint roller.

12. Learn to roll, that's my input.

13. I can't roll either... Rollers ftw

14. J-rollers are the bomb. It's a good idea to get decent at rolling J's at some point though

15. I used one for a year or so and they can be really convenient and really quick but after a while I felt I was missing out on the "rolling art" and switched to rolling my own blunts. But the joint roller had its positive aspects for sure.

16. you can buy them at a regular tobacco shop. I have one because I always have shaking hands. I can still roll a nice J but sometimes my shakes get so bad this is easier.:eek:

17. ^This. I used one when I was in high school because I couldn't roll for shit. But once I got to college I felt like I was missing out on the full experience of smoking something you rolled. So I had my roommate teach me how to roll lol. My roller worked great though definitely worth the 3-4 bucks I paid for it.

18. Well I made the decision to buy a rolling box instead of the simple roller mentioned above. I feel as if I made the wrong choice cause it seems hard to learn, and it doesn't help that I don't even have any bud right now. I just spent most of my money on books for college and I decided to buy a 1-hitter and a cigarrette case for the j's I would be rolling in the future.

Feels like an impulse buy gone wrong, I think I should have bought that cheaper roller cause. It looks easier. At least I still have my 1 hitter and MFLB I guess. Though I think I may need more batteries soon.

Oh yeah, what's the point if I have no weed. :( Gotta wait for those next few paychecks to make sure I don't end up with nothing.

19. I call this one my double headed dragon...

[​IMG]

20. Wow. How do they feel?