Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint roller question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tincanman127, Aug 7, 2012.

1. [quote name='"just1morebowl"']You can put in as little as like .25 but its gonna be a small ass joint.[/quote]

Joint rollers roller pretty good Pinners

2. [quote name='"Virtue 7"']Dude, I've tried to roll a joint for ten years. You don't think I've tried youtube videos? I've tried multiple ones. I've tried having different friends teach me.

Joint rollers are made for a reason, whether we're trying hard enough or not isn't the question that is at hand right now.

The dude asked a question on how to roll a joint with a joint roller.. And instead, people continue to tell him to just learn. I'm sure OP has tried plenty of times.

Using a joint roller doesn't make anyone a "noob".[/quote]

When the Acockalips comes, and you have no roller, I'll still be the one able to smoke my ganj >8D

EDIT: and yes, it does. ;)

3. Like I said, having papers with you is essential to rolling a joint.. right? So what's so hard about having a joint roller with you too?

:p

OP, use that joint roller up. It's made me so much happier! haha I love to smoke joints. Just can't seem to roll them.. and in a world where a lot of my friends don't know how to either.. it's made us happier that I had my roller on hand :D

4. [quote name='"Virtue 7"']Like I said, having papers with you is essential to rolling a joint.. right? So what's so hard about having a joint roller with you too?

:p

OP, use that joint roller up. It's made me so much happier! haha I love to smoke joints. Just can't seem to roll them.. and in a world where a lot of my friends don't know how to either.. it's made us happier that I had my roller on hand :D[/quote]

If I don't have pockets that will fit one of those pieces of crap? A pack of papers is small, and my hands won't go anywhere.. :)

EDIT: Everyone I know can roll.. I don't understand how you haven't grasped it for 10 years..

5. I don't understand why you care so much.

:laughing:

6. I gotta agree with the other dude, if ur on the go, its pretty cumbersome and difficult to carry a joint roller around with u, plus its one more thing a cop will charge you with.

It really isn't that hard to learn how to roll a decent joint, now perfecting it can be hard. I honestly would buy a bag of tobacco (if u smoke) and just roll cigarettes over and over again, thats one of the ways i taught myself.

7. But OP isn't asking how to roll a joint. He's moved on. Whether you or anyone else believes people should learn how to roll their own joint isn't the topic. The OP is asking how to use a joint roller and everything else that isn't answering his question is only opinion.

8. I Don't know about the roller... I cant roll a blunt for my fucking life but i can roll tight ass Jays :)

9. figered this out my self been doing it ever since

10. thanks dr seus hahah