Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint roller question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tincanman127, Aug 7, 2012.

1. So I've been smoking for about 4 years now and I can roll a blunt pretty well, but when it comes to joints, I have issues. I learned about joint rollers and how fast and efficient they are. I then decided to order a RAW rolling machine and I'm wondering if I would have to fill up the rolling machine completely with mary jane to have a tight joint? Or can you just put however much you want into the roller, and it rolls them tight every time?

I know I'm gonna have some negative replies about rolling with your hands but I just cant roll a joint!

2. Actually it's prob better you DON'T fill it all the way. It might make your joints to tight. Stick about a half a gram in the roller if it's a regular sized roller.

3. I've heard about that problem too. Is anything less than .5 grams gonna give me a loose joint? What about .3-.4? I'll probably be sharing it with my girl, and she doesn't have the highest tolerance out there. Thanks for your reply though! :smoke:

4. You can put in as little as like .25 but its gonna be a small ass joint.

5. Yea what he said.

6. Haha I know. I'd rather put that in a bowl instead. Out of curiosity though, would the joint be tight or loose?

7. Anyone can roll a blunt :cool:

8. No need to be a stuck up asshole. Either reply to the forum or fuck off.

9. [quote name='"tincanman127"']Haha I know. I'd rather put that in a bowl instead. Out of curiosity though, would the joint be tight or loose?[/quote]

Rollers tend to roll a pretty tight j most of the time. I doubt it would be unpleasant to smoke. Just tiny. Proboably would taste like paper

10. Ahh I see. Thanks a lot man!

11. No sweat brosky.

12. [quote name='"Metropolis"']How to Roll a Joint Using a Pen | Smoking With Style

I HIGHLY recommend this method.
    First off, you'll have a perfect J every time.
    Second its not ever going to clog or boat.
    Third, i've been rolling mine like this for years and its wonderful.[/quote]

Why don't you just learn to roll a doob instead of filling up a tube like a noob.

13. did you mean for that to rhyme.

14. I agree with this dude, honestly the best is just to learn or teach yourself how to roll a joint. It makes life a lot easier, when u don't need a big joint roller everywhere if u want to smoke a joint. Plus u look like a bad ass haha

15. "Noob" or whatever is just the little kids talking.

No one gives a damn if you can or can't roll.. and if they do.. then they need to get over that shit.

If you want to roll a joint, you need papers.. It's not like having a joint roller with you is harder than having papers on you.

:laughing:

I use a joint roller! I've been trying for almost 10 years now to roll a joint.. Can't do it.

You can load as much as you want.. Sometimes loading too much will lead to a joint that doesn't burn well.

When I don't have enough herb (because it will roll loose joints that herb just falls out of) I take a little off the paper itself. Smaller paper will make smaller joints.. when you don't have a lot of weed, you'll need to do this so you don't have a loose joint.

Hope this helps!

16. [quote name='"JayCambo"']
    did you mean for that to rhyme.[/quote]

I didn't really mean to rhyme. When I'm baked, I do it all the time. Hahahaha! I just found a dime!

17. [quote name='"Virtue 7"']"Noob" or whatever is just the little kids talking.

No one gives a damn if you can or can't roll.. and if they do.. then they need to get over that shit.

If you want to roll a joint, you need papers.. It's not like having a joint roller with you is harder than having papers on you.

:laughing:

I use a joint roller! I've been trying for almost 10 years now to roll a joint.. Can't do it.

You can load as much as you want.. Sometimes loading too much will lead to a joint that doesn't burn well.

When I don't have enough herb (because it will roll loose joints that herb just falls out of) I take a little off the paper itself. Smaller paper will make smaller joints.. when you don't have a lot of weed, you'll need to do this so you don't have a loose joint.

Hope this helps![/quote]

You just say we're 'little kids talking' because you're one of them! Seriously, sit down with a pack of papers, watch a video on YouTube if you need to.. Remember, you're not rolling the weed, you're moving the paper.. The weed magically rolls itself. Let the magic happen in your hands.

18. [quote name='"d3thk0r3"']

I didn't really mean to rhyme. When I'm baked, I do it all the time. Hahahaha! I just found a dime![/quote]

That's sublime.

19. Dude, I've tried to roll a joint for ten years. You don't think I've tried youtube videos? I've tried multiple ones. I've tried having different friends teach me.

Joint rollers are made for a reason, whether we're trying hard enough or not isn't the question that is at hand right now.

The dude asked a question on how to roll a joint with a joint roller.. And instead, people continue to tell him to just learn. I'm sure OP has tried plenty of times.

Using a joint roller doesn't make anyone a "noob".