Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Roll Challenge

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xCeeTee, Nov 30, 2013.

1. When me and the boys, sometimes even the girls, all get our smoke on I'm always turned to for rolling up. Not because nobody else can roll but they say I'm the best there, I have literally rolled thousands of joints, hundreds of thousands and so I'm wondering what joints to roll. I've rolled from blunts, to tulips, to rockets, to cross joints, even the simpler joints like pinners. I'd say all of my joints are class-a except for my cross joints, they'll be graded a C from my Rolling 101 teacher. So has anybody got anything to roll? Preferably one that gets the smoker FUCKED. 

By the way, this is my first ever post. My name's xCeeTee, for my initials, now who wants to come to my left to pass this blunt?

2. lets see some pics of your rolls bruh

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Here's some RAW's .

The one next to the single bud got smoked about a month ago , but the other is from last night  :smoke:

Attached Files:

4. They look nice man! I only have a few standard photos like a tulip, twin sister, cross joint just the basics, but I really do want a challenge! Has anybody got any ideas? I'm going to try a rose in a bit, but that's essentially a tulip, I might try a joint inside a joint like I've seen on here, but with 2 different strains, and put one on each end for a twin sister. And what about a cross-blunt? Does anybody think that would work??

5. [quote name="xCeeTee" post="19174504" timestamp="1387226030"]They look nice man! I only have a few standard photos like a tulip, twin sister, cross joint just the basics, but I really do want a challenge! Has anybody got any ideas? I'm going to try a rose in a bit, but that's essentially a tulip, I might try a joint inside a joint like I've seen on here, but with 2 different strains, and put one on each end for a twin sister. And what about a cross-blunt? Does anybody think that would work??[/quote]Don't waist your time or weed brah, just roll it simple and plane jane. Those special Js don't get you any higher, they just burn through weed at a faster rate. If you want to get wrecked put some wax on that bitch

6. Perfect standard jays are all you need. Tulips suck. Just a waste of weed imo.

I will stick a few papers together now and again to roll foot longs if there is a few people.

7. I don't even remember writing that last part in my paragraph, but yeah the last few weeks I've just been rolling standard jays, I still like rolling different joints here and there when I'm with people just to smoke something that looks cool, but since I started rolling I've watched a few different channels on YouTube and I remember the DailySmoker made a 'wheel of flavour' where he had 4 different strains, made  a joint out of each one and made some bong type device where all 4 joints lead into 4 water bottles and holding the holes on a pipe changes the joints that gets fed through to the water bottle bong and creates different flavours, it looks pretty nice for a smoke sesh

8. I know I'm very late to this post lol, but have you ever tried rolling an inside out joint? They taste so much better since you use half the paper.