Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint roachinator?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2poorfordank, Jun 30, 2010.

1. k i have a pretty small j roach left. Should i just smoke the roach, or put in a roachinator?

2. ROACHINATOR!!!!

it rips so hard but its worth it.

3. Put it in a bong and smoke it :D

4. Roachinator? What is that?

5. \t
    A water bottle that has two holes melted into it in such a way that it can be used to smoke the roach of a blunt out of; One hole being on the side and bigger to be used as a carb, and the other on top but small enough that you can place the roach in it.

6. Wow that's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. I'm sure it works but fuck that just put it in a bowl.

7. I's save it for a grandfather joint/blunt or bowl

8. I just made a water bottle roach, i only got a tiny bit of bud left and my bowl is at my friends house so i have to do this. So i might have to drink some beers tonight too