Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Potheadsunite, Nov 21, 2012.

1. If I were to roll joints what size/type/brand of rolling papers should i get?

Keep Cool And Toke On

2. Orange zig-zags. Classic.

3. I just go for slim blue rizlas but I'm a student so I can't afford to be picky :(

4. RAW Organic Hemp

5. If you're just learning, plain ol' zig zag 1 1/4 or EZ Widers are nice and easy to roll with

Myself, I like either Elements, Zig Zag Ultra Thins, or RAWs (organic) in that order of preference. The thing about those papers is they're a bit thinner/flimsier feeling than standard papers which makes rolling them a little difficult at first but once you get em down, you might find that any of these papers burn and taste loads better.

6. It's alright I know how that goes.

Keep Cool And Toke On

7. just go into a gas station and buy whatever papers you want, zig zags work and so does anything else, if it smokes, i tokes

8. Raw organic king size slim! The only way bitches

9. It's a personal preference thing. Zigzags are good if you're just learning and are pretty easy to get your hands on. RAW's are even better imo if you can find them, personally I use tops since the paper length is perfect for my roller, but for hand rolling you can't go wrong with zigs or raw's

10. RAW for sure. For some reason they feel way easier to roll than other papers, are all organic, and they come with the little cardboard filters. All around awesome papers.

11. as cool and sweet as RAWs are, i find the sticky on them is horribly weak. Like you'll notice the tip of your doob coming loose and unrolling often, or at least i do. i prefer zig zag ultra thins or the 1 1/4 oranges

12. Are these ok? I general.

Keep Cool And Toke On

Attached Files:

13. God damn autocorrect in*

Keep Cool And Toke On

14. [quote name='"Potheadsunite"']Are these ok? I general.

Keep Cool And Toke On[/quote]

Those are fine

15. [quote name='"Skepsis"']Orange zig-zags. Classic.[/quote]

This.