Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint problems

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kush100, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I was with a few of my friends the other day an we decided to smoke spme joints. I rolled two 1 1/4" zig zags. I roll them by wrapping the sleeve around a pencil, moving it up twisting the top then packing weed in and putting in a crutch. The first one burnt about halfway through and stopped, and we had to re-light it for every hit. Same thing with the next one.

Anyways. I rolled a third joint and thought the problem was because i packed them too tight.
    So i kept this in mind and kept it more loose.
    Again, it went out after every hit.

Ive been using zig zags for a long time an ive never had this problem. the bud wasnt moist either.

Any ideas?

2. Roll the joint normally. Go on YouTube and find a rolling guide. Half hour tops and you'll know how to roll a proper joint. Also works well to practice rolling tobacco instead of weed. While you're learning

3. When u pack joints it will never burn as even or as long as if you rolled it yourSelf, like when u pack cones it usually runs, roll them yourself, get smaller papers n roll comes by yourself or normal joints, roll wih a filter it makes it 10000000x easier-look at the people In Amsterdam they got it down, crutches all the way-only way to roll lol, practice rolling it will save u weed compared to just packing and youl get higher off a reaally well rolled joint

4. My joints burn for 20inutes minimum -raw kingsize slim, with a .7 I make it tiny tiny bit looser before I tuck(used to make really tight) n now it saves my rolling, not too tight but not too lose ether,