Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Practice Material

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jet Li, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I've been smoking for a while now, but I've never rolled a joint before. I've been looking up tutorials and I want to practicing but I'm dry on bud right now. Does anyone have any suggestions on what i can practice with? I was thinking either coffee grounds (probably to fine) or actual lawn grass..even though that would be too thick.
    I'm just trying to get my technique down when I have to roll one
    Thanks guys

2. mid dried grass cut up with scissors

3. lol buy some weed fool.

4. [quote name='"GrassCtyCitizen"']lol buy some weed fool.[/quote]

The point is I can't right now..

5. [quote name='"Micahsk"']mid dried grass cut up with scissors[/quote]

I was thinking that. Thanks.

6. If he's dry, he obviously can't.

I was looking for something to practice with too. Starting to love joints and need to get good at rolling them.

7. Buy some Oregano at the store, looks like shwag, smells nice, and i guess you could dampen it a little to make it kinda sticky.

8. [quote name='"cincinnatiswag"']tobacco[/quote]

I'd day cigarette tobacco is closer to weed consistency than hand-rolling tobacco, if you can chop it up smaller. Watch the occasional wooden spears though