Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint out of cigarette?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PatrickTheToker, Dec 7, 2008.

1. i smoked with a filter once when me and my friend were on mushrooms and thought it would be a good idea to put a cig filter on a blunt. i got high but it tasted nasty like no other

2. damn patrick i remember youre first post

3. yea i do it when i have a lot of ciggs in my pack left. i usually make a secret agent joint out of them, which is basically a regular joint using a cigg

4. i hear that those are the BEST!

5. I've never done this but my friends are too lazy to learn how to roll joints so they do this a lot. They claim they can fit 2 grams into a marlboro light. That seems like a little too much weed to fit into one cig. Any info would be appreciated.

6. I guess I never asked a question. Is it possible to fit 2 grams in a cig.

7. You just have to take out the filter. I'm sure you could do it if you tried, but it's much easier to just use .5 grams - 1 gram and roll a joint.

8. ? god i'm stoned.

9. as everyone said, take the tobbacco out, take the filter out and replace the tobacco by weed and the filter by a roach! if it burns to fast just wet it abit.

the reason you change the filter is because almost no thc gets through there

10. Pick up a pack of Grape flavored double diamonds Mini cigars and do the same thing you would do with cigs and walaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah you have a blunt

11. I do what the topic says, ocasionally.

12. I've emptied the first half of a cig, packed with pretty decent weed, and smoked(you don't have to tear off the filter). Works well, and the second half is slightly coated in resin, and masks the smell. :hello:

13. i have smoked using an empty tube of a cigarette i left the filter in. got high as hell, so u can leave the filter in if u want, :smoke:

14. I wasted a bunch of good weed from attempting to do this because it burnt the paper first and yeah, I got high, but could have gotten higher if I would have just used a piece.

15. Technically, couldnt you just eat the filter if you used when you had weed in the actual cig? I mean its already heat combusted and and its just stuck in there. Now im curious...

16. bible paper bro, jeez