Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint out of 90% trash and about to smoke it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Userguy, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Come on guys, it sounds retarded but if he says it worked let the man enjoy his high.

2. If you dumped everything out from your box you may have gotten a lot of kief. Which would explain why you are so high. I've gotten baked off junk bowls before too.

One time me and my friends decided to roll a vaped weed joint.....I know. Every hit was so spicy!! Worst idea ever.

3. Guys it's real. I really am high. It's not as high as a normal joint but nevertheless i got high, its not a placebo effect. Why I am so happy is because there was nothing negative from it at all. I expected I would be caughing, having to turn it on all the time, a headache...
    So in my opinion a good experience after all!

4. Have fun smoking that crap, ur probably gonna get a headache.

5. It's a combination of the placebo affect and the kief.

6. I already did and it was pretty good, and I only smoked it once cause I'm dry atm. :p