Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint or homemade bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AbeLincoln2, Dec 25, 2011.

1. My parents are gone at a Christmas party tonight so I was gonna toke and enjoy the house to myself. I can either roll a joint and smoke some of that and then put it out, or maybe even smoke all of it, or smoke out of my homemade water bottle bong that was a small socket as a bowl. What do you guys think?

2. [quote name='"AbeLincoln2"']My parents are gone at a Christmas party tonight so I was gonna toke and enjoy the house to myself. I can either roll a joint and smoke some of that and then put it out, or maybe even smoke all of it, or smoke out of my homemade water bottle bong that was a small socket as a bowl. What do you guys think?[/quote]

Joint

3. If its a good bong that won't burn plastic id use that, but if not just smoke a joint.

4. well how much do you have? if you have a gram i would put half in a jay then pack some bowls on the homemade bong

5. #6 CheebaCharles, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
    Most of the time I only roll joints or blunts when I know there's going to be a few heads. But for smoking alone, I'd just make a gravity bong. Conserves weed better than a joint and gets you higher than a joint or a regular water bottle bong. Here's a video on how to make one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QexuCAa9f_A]How To Make A Perfect Gravity Bong - YouTube[/ame]

6. Water bottle bong really? Roll up a joint and smoke that whole thing like a champ

7. By water bottle bong you mean making a hole in bottle and sticking joint in it then sucking smoke through lid (well, the hole you drink through whatever the fuck)?
    I do that sometimes, gets you baked but it tastes grim, not bad to do a couple times during a smoke sesh though