Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Or Bowl For 3 People

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zrallen, Jan 23, 2014.

1. So tomorrow I'm going to hangout with 2 other friends, and I can't decide whether I should bring blunt wraps, or a bowl. One of the guys hasn't gotten high before, and the other and I smoke maybe a couple times every 2 weeks. We will only have a gram, so what will give us the most for the least? Blunt wraps, or bowl?

2. bowls for sure

3. A bowl should be fine. Two .25g bowls should be enough for a non smoker and two others with a low tolerance. A gram isn't needed unless your a daily smoker for a while.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I'd go with the blunt.

5. The bowl will be a more efficient use of your generously offererd gram. A blunt will burn as the 1st timer is hacking and talking about is it going to kill him, or what does it feel like.

Fucking noobs...."It's burning motha fucker, quit treating it like a microphone and get on with it!"

6. Go with the bowl son

7. Roll two half gram blunts..

..and smoke them on the ride over there.

:lol:

8. I agree,

9. Bowl, no excess burning as ppl are talking and laughing and shit- but j's all day if the supply isn't an issue

10. I would personally go with a blunt it's easier and self explanatory for a first time smoker. You could easily roll a nice sized blunt and have enough for a some bowls to mix it up a bit.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I'd say go with the joint. You could get a good one goin' for three and have probably enough for a bowl left over. That way it'll be simplest to smoke for the newbie, and to me, joints just make sense for the first toke. After, if hes up to it, he can even learn the basics of a piece.

If you can't actual use a J, then steer away from the blunt. I wouldn't want the wrap muddying up the high.

12. Bowls will get you high than Joints/Blunts for less, and you don't have to roll :)

13. BowllllSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. get joint papers and rool a .3 joint and also bring your bowl and load a few bowls a jay is a great high dont do blunts because the tobacco could ruin their first time