Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint or Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bigbongcat, Feb 9, 2012.

1. I have only smoked a joint like 2 times in my whole life;... bongs and pipes? shittt.. but i have been thining about trying to roll a big ass blunt
    suggestions? i think id almost rather stay with my water pipe

2. All of them. Get ripped.
    And make that blunt HUGE.

3. Joints are great, they're very relaxing as you just have a set amount of weed already ready and going for you whenever you wanna toke it. Just roll it well and it'll be a fun experience, and use hemp papers if you have 'em.

4. Hey man, nothing wrong with mixing smoking techniques, it's the best way to avoid a t-break :p

5. I quit bongs a couple years ago. They just killed me and my lungs after heavy long term use. We almost exclusively smoke joints now...

6. Bongs if i wanna get ripped but joints if i wanna just chill out with some buddys or whatever.

7. I hate blunts the paper makes me sick to my stomach. Bongs for me :bonging: