Joint-o-rama

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Poisongage, Jan 22, 2009.

1. #1 Poisongage, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    Had to make a bunch of joints for my birthday this friday, and i took some pics while doing it. Just for the fuck of it.

Tobacco and hash. The hash is very high quality and smells like the dankest nugs. For these three joints i have used around 0,3-0,5 grams of hash and the same amount of tobacco.
    Billede190.jpg

I roll my joints with tobacco (mainly because i can't afford to smoke pure weed, and secondly because that is how we normally do here in Denmark, because we mostly smoke hash not green). The tobacco i use is called Manitou, it's german, and it is additive free. It has a superb taste and a smooth smoke. Beats using cigarettes by far.

I roll my joints differently for every occassion. If more than two people are going to smoke it, i roll the top one. If it's one/two persons smoking, i make the middle one. And finally, if i get some really good hash/weed i roll the bottom one, without filter. I like my joints as you see them, thin and stretched. I normally roll them longer than this, but i ran out of paper, and had to use King Size instead of Slim.
    Billede191.jpg

Joint-o-rama
    Billede192.jpg
    Wallpaper here: http://forum.grasscity.com/artists-corner/325370-tribute-rick-simpson.html

Cigarettes do serve a good purpose. Their packaging is perfect for carrying joints :D
    Billede193.jpg

A line of black hash anyone ?
    Billede189.jpg

Now pretty please. with sugar on top, rate my joints :D :smoke:

2. Don't filter your joints

3. Very nice joints, although I've never met a european who couldnt roll them almost perfect :p Especially the bottom one, I love pinners they conserve so much and I feel like I get almost the same high.

4. I was wondering about that exact thing. I have a friend who filters his joints but I'm pretty sure that is a bad idea.

5. wrong. filters are a must. not cigerette filters but like rolled up index card strips are the best filter to use. nice lookin joints i must say coming from a joint rolling connaisseur myself.:smoke: rep+

6. #6 Poisongage, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    It's not a bad idea. Why should it be ? It's not an actual filter, just a filter tip.

There is huge difference. It doesn't filter the smoke, just keeps the tobacco from coming out. The filter tips i use for my joints don't make me any less stoned than if i roll them straight without a filter tip. You must have some fucked up filters over there :D

I snapped a quick pic of the top joint filter tip. The middle one is a smaller tip. Here you can see what i mean when i say that it doesn't filter the smoke, just stop the filling from falling out:

filtertip.jpg

7. Thanks :smoke:

8. haha, i can see one of my post in your pics

9. Hahahaha :D

The euphoria seems to have no end.

10. I only use a filter so that I can smoke all of the weed and not have to throw the rest in a bag so it doesn't burn my fingers.

11. I approve of this.

12. Those arent filters, thats a UK joint all day; tobacco mixed with weed/hash and a roach in the back. Have fun and how old are you turning?

13. Well technically it's a DK joint all day but i wont bitch about it... :smoke: