Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint night with the boys

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HossTheBosss, Aug 12, 2012.

1. #1 HossTheBosss, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    5 grams of hempstar left over from my quarter, Rollin joints tonight for the boys seeing as I'm the only one who knows how to roll lol, whatever feels good to be the guy :smoke: Just recently discovered the beauty of Export-A papers too. What're you smoking tonight blades? :) :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. dude please dont use export they are the worst fucking paper existing, burns fast tastes bad and your joint will finish 2x times faster. im not smkoing anything tonight :(, got sick yesterday mixing gin with with weed with xanax and i dont have anything to smok eanymore lol

3. ive still haven't used raw's, how do they smoke?

4. I dont like Raws. From my experience they have a hard time staying lit. Still wanting to try elements though. My favorite thing to roll with is rellos. Currently been using the swisher blueberry.

5. Raws are okay, my favorite of all time will always be pure hemp papers

6. That's because you roll too tight.

7. Raws are the best papers, no ifs ands or buts. Wont ever use anything else.

8. They're okay, not my favorite. I like the variety of items they have though, just a myriad of joint rolling pleasure. They have the tips which is what I have (pre-rolled filters) and ive seen them sell cones, trays, rollers, etc.