Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint mouthpiece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokinsmokin777, Jun 21, 2011.

1. I might sound like a pussy but Im wondering if you can make or buy a mouthpiece for a joint. My friends slobber on joints No matter how much I bitch at them.

2. make them roll their own. ;D

3. Do they not know how to smoke without Slobbin on the joint? lol put a folded up piece of cardboard in the joint.. it'll hit harder however I don't know what your talking about .. Tell your friends to stop being pansys and learn how to smoke

4. Dude me and my friend make wooden pieces sometimes and he tried making a wooden chillum just by hollowing out a branch and it ended up working really well as a joint holder, instead of using a roach or a clip you just put it in this and you can smoke a joint or blunt to the end

5. Try using the cap of a bic pen or some other kind of pen that has holes on the top. Just put the j in it roach first till you can't see the roach anymore ( I'f you are using one). Then just tape it a little. If try slobber on that then you can just wipe it off.

6. Rip some of the card off ur packet of papers or buy a book of filter tips (they're soooo much better!!) and roll it in a spiral and put it in the end of ur spliff :d
    I'm sure Ule b able to find tonnes of vids on utube or summin

7. What, a roach? I was under the impression that all joints had roaches.

8. Nah sum ppl I know prefer to just twist both ends and burn a teeny hole in one end to pull through if there's no card available

9. Roll up about a half inch wide (maybe a little bit less depending on the size of the joint, I roll king size) piece of index card, business card, movie ticket, or any type of paper that is sturdy but still pretty soft so you can roll it up nicely. Roll it as tight as possible and then unroll it, re-roll with the outside part of your original on the inside and it will catch nicely and end up a perfectly round filter for ya. Cheaper than buying tips and you have more control over size (width/length) of your filter. It is even better if you can cut it w/ scissors so that there is no frayed paper in there, because sometimes with super sticky bud resin can build up on these frays and make it hit pretty hard. So cut w/ a scissor. I hope you understood what I was talking about haha.

10. That sounds horrible...

11. It's not that bad trust espesh wen ur already stoned in the park or sumwhere n cba to go get some card

12. I usually just twist both ends. I don't use filters.

13. Don't that waste weed tho at the tip?
    I'm reel stingy wen it comes to wasting weed:p

14. #15 Codee, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I just save the roach for the next joint. Don't worry I hate wasting weed too.

15. Anything can be used as roach though? The card in the back on rizla packets, the top of a rizla packet, train or cinema tickets... its no effort and it's a way nicer smoke.

16. Use a swisher sweet mouth piece..... Or you can take apart a pen and use the tip of it as a mouth piece(where the ink comes out)

17. I no like I sed, I don't do it but sum mates do and it's they're roll so...