Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint, joints, or pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JesusGreen, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Alright, so I'm kinda high right now and I just ground up the last of my bud, a large 2g nug. I smoked some just now but I still have like 1.5g left that I'm gonna smoke tomorrow (or over a few days), but I just can't make my mind up how to smoke it.

I could smoke it in my pipe, which'd make it last longer, as much as a week if I was really quite conservative. This'd be a good thing as I probably won't be picking up until a week or so's time. However, right now, I'm quite high and I'm tempted to just roll a big joint out of the whole 1.5g for tomorrow and smoke that, or roll two big joints, or three normal size ones..

The problem I have, is if I do that and smoke it all I'll regret it and think "I should have used my pipe", and if I use my pipe and ration it out I'll think "I should have rolled some joints."

So, just since I'm not deciding til tomorrow, thought I'd post a topic and ask what you guys would do in my situation? :p

2. Roll a bunch of hit joints.

3. The eternal dilemma, I don't smoke pipes only joints but I have the same thing night in night out, do I smoke a fat one or did i stretch it out and roll 2 or 3, I know Ill enjoy that fat one more it will taste better and I will get more satisfaction when i'm smoking it, but when its gone what do I do, crawl the walls and feel like some kind of junkie I think not......

.......Most of the time I conserve, but either way when its gone its gone and you still get the same feeling its just pro longing it and lessoning the flavor so either way you cant win :(

Ltd

4. Roll one big one

5. joints...so classic:smoking:

6. personally id use the pipe but thats just me

7. roll a .5J and pipe the rest...you need at least one :p

8. Personally, I can't roll for my life so I bong everything. However, why not roll .7 in a blunt and smoke the rest in your pipe? This way you have a blunt to smoke to the face when desired, yet you still have some bud that you can make last through the week.

9. I say bowl it, or half and half. You could add some tobacco to make a weed conserving spliff.

10. roll you 2 or three joints but with no filter so you can then smoke the roaches out of the pipe.:smoking:

11. I think you got the best solution:smoking:

12. Okay so I rolled a small joint this morning, smoked that, and I had quite a bit left, so I rolled it all into one big joint, put all the kief from my grinder in with it, and I'll be smoking that in 2 hours time.

I like my joints big but with all the kief and the quality of the bud this is going to send me to the moon and back. Hah, not complaining though :smoking:

13. So your gonna smoke the rest today? I would have put .5 on the side just to have if I get an anxiety attack, but thats just me. I don't know if you get those or not. Have fun though, enjoy!

14. i think this idea sounds best :hello: but thats just me :p