Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint idea/question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smalls714, Mar 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. After too many years, I have found my love for joints.
    I understand toward the end of the joint the smoke isnt passing through as much, and I assume resin is building up and makes the joint more harsh. I know you can hit it lightly, but I'm just hating it right now.

I'm looking at 6 unfinished joints of Superglue and Girl Scout Cookies. My first thought was to stick one in my bong? No Idea if that would actually help.

Then, since I'm (high) just smoking by myself at home, I thought "why not roll a joint with two filters?" ..... lol. Not rolling two filters together, but laying out two, and then bud.
    I have serious abundance of papers and filters.

Dumbest shit you've read today, or should I do it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I mean at that point you might as well just roll shorter joints if you can't get over a little harshness

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It also seems you don't understand the point of a roach, it's strictly to just keep weed out of your mouth. It does nothing to filter out any carcinogens. The harshness you feel at the end of a joint is most likely the roach itself burning.

4. A joint or blunt burns at a higher temperature than anything else, especially considering there is nothing to cool down the smoke. The high temperature and resin is making the lower half portion of the joint harsh for you. In my opinion, ditch joints and blunts if you can, they are essentially the most unhealthy way to utilize cannabis. If I were you, id buy a vape pen that I can use to vaporize my herbs and oil with.

If you still want to smoke joints but don't know what to do with the roaches, buy some everclear and make tincture, and then convert that tincture into FECO (Fully Extract Cannabis Oil)

I'm making some right now using my roaches. Just take your roaches, break them down, put them in a glass jar, cover them in everclear.
    Let them soak for as long as youd like, 1-7 days.
    Pour the mixture through a strainer and into a bowl.
    Pour the tincture from the bowl and into a shallow pyrex dish
    Allow the tincture in the pyrex dish to slowly evaporate over the course of the next few days
    What you'll have left will be a nice black oil that you can put into veggie capsules and take orally, or you can apply it topically to your skin.

Here is a video of me doing it with stems.

If you enjoy alcohol, you can always utilize the tincture without evaporating out the everclear but that to me is silly.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Awesome, thanks!