Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint i rolled..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ab232, Nov 30, 2008.

1. #1 ab232, Nov 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2008
    whats up GC? I just rolled my 5th joint.. tell me what u think!!

[​IMG]

2. I don't see any joint, just a white penis shaped blur.

3. thats cool lol

4. looks pretty good dude, just keep on tokin. practice makes perfect.

5. That's nice for your 5th J.

6. looks alrite but its really hard to tell cuz its far away/not a very good pic

7. I think its looking at least smokeable, a closer picture would be better. The only suggestion i have for you is to make the weed finer as in cut it up with scissors to make it into smaller bits and make sure the weed is compacted into a tube like shape because they you'll have a much more evenly rolled jay and a more even burn. You dont want any little bumps in your jay that can make it run. Its hard to see the jay but it kinda looks like it to me. Its definitely a lot better than my fifth one! The first 10 of mine would burn in like 1 minute. Good job and keep tokin. :smoking:

8. looks smokable...

hard to really tell from that picture anyway. but, just keep rolling 'em and you'll be pro in no time. ;) (well, maybe.. some people just don't seem to have it in them, no matter how many joints they roll)

9. For it being your 5th one, good job. Looks like you just need to break your bud up a little more so its not "bumpy".

10. [​IMG]
    3rd time rolling.

11. anyone else use the pen trick for rolling jints when they first started out??
    haha.. i did. usually turned out much too tight, but i didn't have a clue a to what i was doing back then. began with another "newb" too. (ew, as if i just used the word 'newb')

12. use a joint roller bro.

13. i have zero respect for people that use joint rollers.

14. No offense, but that is the most immature thing I've seen on this forum yet.

15. Wait longer, that's nothing

16. thanks guys.. yeah it is a bad pic.. cell camera lol.. keep forgetting to bring my real camera..

the bud was broken up alot actually.. i just packed more up in the front..

the joint hit really really really well...

17. Haha, so true.

The flash took out all the detail from the joint in the first post, so I can't really tell if it's good or not. But for your 5th time rolling, I'd say if you roll something smokable, you've done well.

18. it didn't canoe and it never had to be relit so.. it wasn't bad at all

19. I don't use them, but if you do use one what's wrong with it? They work well.

20. too loose, i can just tell... also... white penis blur is right on