Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint I Just Rolled

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mar1nE., Apr 4, 2011.

1. I'm new to rolling and just rolled this. What do you guys think? I'm about to go out and smoke it now. Peace. :smoke:

j.jpg

2. what did you use for the filter?

3. Not too bad for a beginner. Are you using a filter?

4. Keep practicing, you'll get the hang of it. Not bad if it's your first, but if you get high and you're happy with it than who gives a fuck what we think.

5. It was a piece of rolled up cardboard from my papers box.

6. And thanks, just going to rip my homemade bong before i go out. Just for the extra fun :p

7. ok thats good

8. Decent J and the cardboard filters are bomb bro.

9. This guy's a regular MacGyver :smoke:

10. #10 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha, That's good shit

11. not bad man, where in va you at? keep rolling, you'll keep getting better...

12. im like 20 mins from Richmond. ive been smokin more than every night recently, but im cutting back starting this week. haaha

13. #13 Octus, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    It's good if you can smoke it, I think.

14. Just want to know:
    Do you want a cookie, or a medal?

15. Filters aren't worth it, roll 'em only the papers and re-use the weed left in the roaches!

16. You should pack down the weed with a poker when you're rolling. It doesn't look like you did. Practice makes perfect.

17. Hahahaha

18. Guys go easy on him. He has a Mac, he's obviously not too bright or talented.

19. nice I'm in nova.

cutting back :confused: haha :smoke:

20. what kind of papers do you use? looks like it's some thick papers..not that it's necessarily a bad thing, it's all preference. i like using thin papers; lets me taste the weed more

but, good job rolling for your first one. i bet you'll enjoy it