Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokentoke198, Dec 22, 2012.

1. So I have pretty much everything down except the most important part after tucking the paper at the crutch I have a really hard time tucking the rest of the joint.

Does anyone have any tips or ideas on finishing and sealing your roll.

2. I only do the tuck on blunts on a joint I just work the weed until its good then roll it up with both hands in one motion.

3. I should've said that I'm tryin to roll a cone

4. tuck it as far back as possible then kinda roll the crutch on your thumb with guiding the paper with you forefinger

5. Would you guide it sideways or with your nail

6. Also I use elements and I can never keep them lit.. I roll it pretty tight and before I light it when I hit it dry and I can feel suction. Any ideas ?

7. First roll the joint and the dice then woo lah a joint

8. My mistake that how you role a joint

9. #9 smokentoke198, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    Ended up with a pretty nice cone

10. Did somethin wrong

11. Anyone know what link I choose for a picture

12. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQedX1ElW1w"]I like the way this man rolls[/ame]

He explains things good as well.

13. Looks like a decent roll to me.

With a little practise you'll be twisting up pearlers in no time.

14. Been smoking for 7 years and I still suck ass at joints. Tucking is a bitch for me, I just use a roller if I ever smoke a j

15. Yeah I've been smoking since I was 14, now 20, and I think I suck because I bite my nails from anxiety and now it's became a bit of a habit but I think it effects that step drastically in joint perfection cause I'm golden up until then so I guess I gotta roll just J with this 1/4 and practice

16. I use to use a roller but I like cones because they tend to burn more evenly

17. I've always used a dollar or a receipt for a make shift roller. Then place a filter at the end and bam a perfect joint.