Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint has black and grey ash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yungkashsk, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #1 yungkashsk, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
    removed

2. #2 yungkashsk, Mar 13, 2012
    removed

3. #3 yungkashsk, Mar 13, 2012
    removed

4. damn homie chill is this your first time picking up dank?

5. You're most likely just paranoid. It sounds like the "powdery stuff" is just kief, imo. If you're still a little worried, try rubbing the powder between your fingers. If it feels gritty like sand, try the scratch test. Take a little bit of that powder and lightly rub it on a cd. If it scratches the cd, it might be grit.
    Honestly though, I think you're fine. Calm down, you're just paranoid.

6. yeah i remember my first joint

7. its called burnt paper, plant material...

8. oh shit not the dreaded black and grey ash producing organic death kush. its over your dead.

9. if i could give negative likes i would on this.

10. [quote name='"TwistedFire"']You're most likely just paranoid. It sounds like the "powdery stuff" is just kief, imo. If you're still a little worried, try rubbing the powder between your fingers. If it feels gritty like sand, try the scratch test. Take a little bit of that powder and lightly rub it on a cd. If it scratches the cd, it might be grit.
    Honestly though, I think you're fine. Calm down, you're just paranoid.[/quote]

Points for you sir, for giving an actual answer. I'll remember this Myself.

11. #11 yungkashsk, Mar 14, 2012
    removed

12. #12 yungkashsk, Mar 14, 2012
    removed

13. If it's a black ash then your weed's not flushed properly. (the fertiliser/chemicals haven't come out of the plant) It should produce a nice grey ash.

14. Yeah, the scratch test doesn't work with whole buds because buds will usually scratch it anyway. That's why you just use the "powder."

15. you def were smoking oregano bro

16. Your dying shit man panic PANIC

Your fine dude :p

17. #17 yungkashsk, Mar 15, 2012
    removed

18. but isn't that what all ash looks like LOL

19. Lol fuck me that black grey ash IS ash! And the dusty stuff if crystals which is what you want :smoking:

20. Calm down, bro. Quit being so paranoid. Kush usually has a really strong, dank smell. I really doubt any dealer or grower would spray their weed with chemicals to try and pull one over on you lol. You don't get dank much, do you?