Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Filter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Hello GC, I was about to roll a joint and was thinking what I could make my filter out of? I usually cut from an index card or heavy stock paper. I decided to see what the blades think could make a decent filter.

2. Birthday cards are the best, index cards second, for me.

I've been trying to avoid getting too high from using crutches this week, so I've been rolling my joints from filters I got from old or unwanted cigarettes I have. There might not be nearly as much THC released that way, but hey, I like it for those non-bake-smoking days.

3. u mean a crutch? i dont usually use one but a piece off ur zag pack works good

4. I, like you, use index card. I also make the inside a 'W' shape

5. Index cards, movie tux, and the paper cover itself for the joints work great for me

6. The white pieces of paper you get with a pack of smokes that tells you to quit..

7. Most legit thing i have heard in a while.

8. You those yellowish tan folders a lot of people use? I usually cut a piece from those as a filter.