Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint filter .. out of rolling papers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ankhmor, Mar 1, 2011.

1. the other day i think i had a stroke of genius come upon me.
    joint filters made out of rolling papers.

you'll never again end up smoking cardboard.
    you'll never again end up with a roach.
    AND you can smoke the filter and all the rez in it.
    if done properly its sturdy enough to feel like a normal filter, and its flexible enough to shape-fit into any joint.

2. I don't smoke cardboard, I toss it before it burns.
    It would be a waste of papers.
    It would taste like shit, you would just be inhaling paper so your throat would be killing afterwards.

I'll stick to thick crutches.

3. How would this happen? There are already pre rolled cones selling on the GC shop lol. Or do you mean by, rolling a joint, and when your finished rolling, theres already a filter?

4. I can see where your coming from, but it would take loadsa papers to make a sturdy roach

5. Just put some more weed in the part with the paper-crutch, duhh!

6. That would defeat the purpose of a crutch ;)

7. well originally the idea came to me when i realized that the cardboard starts burning BEFORE all the weed is ash. and since i dont roach my stuff, i felt like it was a huge waste of weed (even tho its not).

Code:
    I can see where your coming from, but it would take loadsa papers to make a sturdy roach \t

not rlly, takes me half a paper. its obviously not as sturdy as a cardboard filter, but its easily holdable.

8. i didnt know filters were made of carboard