Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint Creation for ToNight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by happytrails420, Nov 27, 2011.

1. So after staring in my fridge looking for munchies for what seemed like hours i saw this 100% pure Madagascar vanilla extract oil and a thought came to mind so i took out my ¢99 toke token papers and brushed on a little extract onto two papers and rolled a joint!

Will post how it tokes and tastes later!

So what are your thoughts on doing this?

ForumRunner_20111126_212338.png

2. sounds similar to honey on a blunt! ever done that? its actually pretty good so i bet ur J will be too, but then again vanilla extract alone is pretty damn strong lol! good lucc!:smoke:
    ps. ive never had much lucc with toke token:( do you like em'?:confused:

3. that sounds like a pretty damn good idea

4. enjoy it man.

5. [quote name='"desdeadeye"']sounds similar to honey on a blunt! ever done that? its actually pretty good so i bet ur J will be too, but then again vanilla extract alone is pretty damn strong lol! good lucc!:smoke:
    ps. ive never had much lucc with toke token:( do you like em'?:confused:[/quote]

Regarding the toke token i barely roll so I've had the same pack of 50 slow burning ones for awhile but I've never had a problem with them they burn slow and seem to taste fine so no complaints here :smoke:

6. [quote name='"NorthernLights2"']that sounds like a pretty damn good idea[/quote]

Seems like any easy way to make cheap papers along with the sesh overall more enjoyable, will report back once its blazed!

7. Just got done blazing the jay it tasted sooo good, burned really really slow and the smoke went down with a smooth numbing sort of feel all in all i give it 10/10 and recommend it to everyone, also i am very blazed off of it Hahah :smoke:

8. i'd smoke it

9. a lot of vanilla extract have sugar and/or corn syrup.

10. but is this safe? i mean im guessing it is but like im sure theres some shit in there that if you smoked it might be bad

11. This definitely intrigued me right away, jw how much extract you put onto the paper, or if you kind of soaked it in it?

Any explanation would be greatly appreciated as I would love to try this tonight

12. i would be sketchy about those chemichals in the honey/ flavoring ect...

inhaling flavoring chemichals may not be good for the lungs.

13. I wouldn't smoke vanilla extract buuuut to each their own

vanilla extract brush it on some papers
    got a highdea gonna make it homemade flavored
    smoke it smooth, stayin doctored
    grasscity blades tell me whats the codeword

SWED, SWED, SWED, SWED
    smokin weed everday we keepin our minds right
    head with the clouds but an open third eyeee

14. [quote name='"ChannelLive"']This definitely intrigued me right away, jw how much extract you put onto the paper, or if you kind of soaked it in it?

Any explanation would be greatly appreciated as I would love to try this tonight[/quote]

Just took a paint brush and put down a thin layer so it barely soaked thru and then a lil more was added after once it was rolled, hope this helped!

15. [quote name='"FoRsAkEn StOnEr"']Gross.[/quote]

If u don't like vanilla tasting weed?!? :confused: