Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Joint comparison thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xeroxcat, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Post your joints. I have been rolling for 6 months now, and this is a good one for me.
    [​IMG]

3" x 1/4", Peach Paper.

roll yours.

2. If I may heres some constructive criticism...

The joint looks nice and tight but it looks like you need to try to spread the herb a little more evenly...

Other than that it looks like a tight/smokeable jay. :D

3. I'd smoke it...

4. ya id hit it

5. Not the prettiest joint i've seen but if it smokes that's all that counts

6. I usually strive for joint perfection, papers are cheap, and I love to roll and reroll. I take more pictures of blunts than joints but I have a couple

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. i would roll one but its kinda a waste

8. its only a waste if u didnt enjoy it

9. #9 Brosensi, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2011
    This here my friends is a 5-gram joint I rolled for Slightly Stoopid. My friend threw it on stage when they went on at Penn's Landing this year in Philly.

5 grams, Northern Lights.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's another joint I rolled with some friends. This one is 3.5 grams.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. did the concert suck?

11. I don't know, rocking out to some killer reggae vibes featuring Collie Buddz, Slightly Stoopid, and Hip-hop legends Cypress Hill. You decide if it sucked.

12. #12 DutchKush, Jan 6, 2011
    This is how my joints usually look like
    [​IMG]

Someone resize please?

13. @DutchKush that is a nice one ! +rep check out mines

14. I'd hit all of those.................................with a bat.

15. haha that was a funny movie

16. I do roll a beautiful joint, but my IT skills are less than adequate to show you guys. Any help?

17. I have the same roller, and mine always come out really thin and shitty. Any tips?

18. #19 DFogz, Jan 6, 2011
    [​IMG]

Believe it or not, this is the first joint I rolled, did it just yesterday.
    Usually I roll blunts, but after I told my buddy I'd never rolled a J before he gave me a watermelon paper and told me to flex my skills.
    Yes, that is a filter on the end. Not a crutch/roach, a full-fledged cotton filter.
    The draw on it was so smooth, I was pretty proud of it
    Used around 1.2-1.4g

19. a few of the latest:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]