Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint canoe-ing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ankhmor, Jan 29, 2011.

1. does rolling an overly tight joint cause it to canoe?
    i rolled a 0.8 - 0.9 into third of a king side paper and it canoed like a bitch.

2. What the hell is canoed?

3. has more to do with how evenly you break up/grind your weed, and how evenly you distribute it in the paper. Also how smoothly you roll it. if you have a spot where the paper is folded over itself, or any spot where the paper is thicker than other spots, it will canoe.

If it still canoes, you can wet the spot that is burning too fast with your finger so the other side of the joint can catch up.

4. it's when one side of your joint, or blunt or whatever youve rolled, burns faster than the other. It starts to look like a canoe with the top burning and hollowing out while the opposite side stays as is.

5. so would you say backward roll is better?

6. I don't know what you mean by that.

Also to add to what I said before, rolling it too tight doesnt have much with canoeing. If its too tight it will just burn slow and be hard to hit. Of course thats assuming its rolled evenly.

7. smoke a joint while on a canoe would be fun

8. I've done that on a kayak. Pull up next to a friend, tie the kayaks together and just float around and smoke.

9. yep, what the other kid said, lick your finger then rub it over the 'canoed' part and you'll be all good. it works almost as well as a deep breath when you're stressed

10. I have to try this out the next time I roll a sloppy joint! thanks! :hello:

11. i think he means backwards rolling as in the way wear you roll with the glue strip facing away from you then you roll it with the glue on the outside then lick it and glue it farther up the paper so the excess paper is sticking out, not rolled up under the paper, so just the glue strip is overlapping, no extra paper

12. Oh around here we call that a "run". Yeah just like the part thats canoeing and that should let the rest catch up.

13. #13 IMAPOTHEAD42, Jan 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2011
    wow this is like trying to teach a 3 year old the basics of smoking that sweet sweet herb mary j canoe-one side of the joint burns alot faster than the other resulting in a canoe shape=badly rolled joint

Look it's Called Apprentice Tokers for a Reason....Don't Like a Post or Thread...Don't Reply!!! **unoit**

14. Come on man no need to add insult to injury I'm sure he was embarrassed for asking. Plus it was already answered above.

15. mine are tight and have good airflow. broken up pretty well too. :) rollin cones tho