Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint burning too fast???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JEI3US, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Im not really a joint guy but i let my coworker borrow my piece so I had to make one last night. I got stoned pretty good but i feel like it was burning fucking quick. It was dro in a zig zag.

2. Did you roll it right? Or... do you know how to roll a quality j?

3. maybe there wasn't enough bud or it wasn't rolled tight enough?

4. It wasn't tight enough. The more you roll, the more experience you'll get... Just keep trying.

5. Yeah man, slow burners are super tight and i've heard you can double roll a joint and it smokes alot slower havent tried it yet

6. why double the amount of paper you're smoking? ruins the taste among other disadvantages if you ask me. just roll a nice snug (not too tight) jay and it'll burn as long as its supposed to.

7. I still need to try rolling jays. When I do feel like rolling them, I'm still stuck using one of those rollers. [Blunts I can pearl fine though]

And as often as my friends used to suggest I double-wrap the jays, I always refuse for what GreenFever just said.

8. Learn to roll a nice joint. It took me a while but now that i got it down its all i smoke lol

9. roll it tighter. use the card technique

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl_Xf8-DROE]The Technique - a perfect joint every time - how to roll a joint - YouTube[/ame]