Joint blunt or bowl

Discussion in 'General' started by mrchopsticks, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Hey, i just have this question because i had an argument with my friend.
    Which gets you higher? I believe it's the bong and then a blunt but he believes that it's a bowl and then a joint. Sorry if i didn't make a point. I'm pretty stoned.:smoke:

2. Depends on the hit. I've taken some ridonkulous hits out of a glass pipe and seen people take tiny hits out of a bong, but generally a bong will let you take a bigger hit and get you higher ...

3. Blunts when I am with the homies :smoke:

Bongs for when we want to get FUCKED up!

4. Cross joint.:cool:

5. Blunts last longer IMO, bongs are intense but last shorter. Then js and then bowls all IMO

6. apples bro, smoke out of apples

7. Bongs if I'm by myself, blunts for a large group of homies.

8. well obviously a blunt will get you higher than a bowl will but thats because a blunt has a lot of fucking weed in it. as for what will get you the highest with the least vape/bong is the winner.

9. A bowl with get you higher statistically then a joint will. But all depends on the user and the strain/potency of the CANNABIS.

I just felt like answering to the bowl then joint, cause you were right, and Ofc out of bong blunt bowl joint, bong for sure gets you the highest.

10. The joint has the perfect calmness by exhaling and inhaling smoothly, teaches me a lesson in sharing,caring and respect by passing it around in a circle to the brotha beside you under rules to have an equal high between your fellow smoker maaaaan i'm smoking one right now :smoke:

11. I'm going to start a thread with a poll on what people like to use as their toking tool :bongin:

12. bong, milk that shit up

13. Blunts please. Thats for 2 or 3.

Joint solo.

Rarely hit the glass. I have none.

14. knives are the best ever imo...

besides that it goes bong>joint>bowl for me....

out of smokeable flower today, ate a bowl of oatmeal with a ice cube tray cube of cannibutter though :eek: should be flying all night

15. Bongs. Theres nothing like a nice gravity bong rip.