Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~ Joint Appreciation Thread ~

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cillers, May 4, 2009.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409292057.697989.jpg

Rolled these for a wiz khalifa concert back in july

2. Check out this bad boy! Oh yea!

[​IMG]

3. That's a fatty :eek:

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Melted Sour D Shatter onto a element twisted up with Sour D that was used for the shatter.. seen this scary fuckin spider too. Killed the vibe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. Just rolled 2 joints so I can smoke before going to a bar for Happy Hour.
    Top: Organic Raw
    Bottom: Hempire ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409689489.596238.jpg

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

6. I'm no god at rolling Js but I like smoking them and started rolling more and more.
    I just found roor super long papers at my local headshop and rolled one last night! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409690696.174272.jpg

7. I've read through this entire thread and finally decided to contribute some of my own rolls. Smoke on blades.

Attached Files:

8. Just a little king size zig zag

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414870716.238183.jpg

9. Nice. :smoke: I was afraid this thread might die

10. I about pictures of my last 10 or so joints, but mustve deleted them and only left the blunt picture. Cant post that here :(

11. Well, actually, towards the beginning of this thread, OP said it was more of a "rolling appreciation thread" than just strictly "joint appreciation." So blunts are okay

12. Only been rolling for about 2 months. Sometimes with filters sometimes without. Rate these and criticize them. I'm always open to hear what others have to say to improve my rolling. Every joint pictured was rolled with orange zig zags. Anyone have any recommendations on good papers I can get from gas stations? The js with the pink filters were when I first started rolling. I had to take a money shot although it's just some mids lol.

Attached Files:

13. Oops, forgot to post this one. Rolled him the other day. Saved up roaches from Friday and Saturday night. Had about 3 j roaches and 4 or 5 blunt roaches. Rolled that j with them and it got me pretty high. Was really proud of it as you can tell lol.

Attached Files:

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415274464.794380.jpg

2 gram Jay. Maybe a little more. It looks like it was rolled poorly but that's because I was running late for work and had to roll it really quickly. The fucker almost wouldn't close! Still a good smoke though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #4958 errors, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    Photo Nov 06, 14 03 37.jpg
    first joint in months.  been vaving all year.  i feel like joints get me higher than vapes...  i'm so stoned right now that it's hard to type.

16. Nice. I've been considering getting some Juicy Jays. Which ones would you suggest?

17. I dont like juicyjays, really thick papers compared to the thin hemp papers. And the flavour is a bit overrated imo. I just got a pack of OCB kings which burn nice, but my favourite are hemp branded papers.