Joining up!

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalace, Mar 12, 2008.

1. so I'm getting tired of this lame ass town. So I'm thinking bout joining up in the military. I'm just wasting away here. I've done ROTC b4 in school so that's a heads up. So shit I've been wanting a fully automatic to add to my arsenal. Good man training. Good for after job applications too. Shit I know army buddies who get fuked up in Iraq off hashish.

2. Not a bad idea at all.

I have a few friends in the Army.

I was 100% set on joining during high school but now that I'm out I kinda lost the motivation...

3. My friend turned stone cold and wakes seeing his dead friends.
    My cousin just got leave after being hit by an IED.

If you think it's right for you, go for it. Just know what you're getting yourself into.

4. Im not against joining the military at all. Just joining in a time of war, you never know if your going to live to see the next day.

5. yes I watch military channel all the time. I've seen alot war videos. Watch alot about it online.

6. Talk to some veterans, bring a witness to the recruiter, get everything in writing.

7. They so brainwash there recruits. Army or navy.

8. Any branch brainwashes

9. not as much as the marines do. I like my sanity. There like killer robots.

10. its a fraternity.

they have to brainwash or you wont die for it.

11. Watching the military channel and actually being in the military are two different things. I've only known a few people that joined the army and a few that joined the air force. For the most part they've enjoyed it but two of them disliked it alot. I guess it just depends on what you are willing to take. But really research it before you sign. Its always a good last choice.

12. did any of you watch that news reporter get his head sawed off? The full video? I did that shit pissed me off.

13. Nope. They train warriors. Its pretty much what scooby said

14. Ive seen lots of beheading videos

15. me too serious shit

16. The man first mentioned was special forces in the marines, has 60 kills to his name. The man is stone cold.

17. Well, my brother was in the marines, got sent to Afghanistan... After being there for 7 1/2 months he started doing drugs to get himself kicked out... It worked, too. Though, after he got kicked out he got caught with a sawed off on the back seat of his car, just got outta prison for some stupid shit.

But I have some friends who went, to iraq, theyre not the same as before they went in.. You can tell a couple of them have seen some shit that still haunts em.

The military is a good choice if thats what you wanna do, but Im glad I didnt join as I planned to.. Ive come to the conclusion that I will no long die for this country.

18. wow, thats like sayin "i kickass at COD4, so i'd do just fine in the military"

19. good luck with whatever you decide to do