Joining the airforce?

Discussion in 'General' started by Weebie, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Well... recently I've been thinking about joining the airforce. I'm in college right now and just completed my first semester but I am wary about if this is the right path for me. I love to travel and just going to college for such a long time so I can make a shit load of money and sit in a cubical or an office all day long working with computers... It just doesn't seem like it's what I want to do. I've always loved planes and flying. My grandfather was also in the airforce a long time ago, but my father is adamant about not joining any armed forces.

I'm just rolling this idea around in my head right now but I was wondering if anybody here was in or is in the airforce and if you can give me any info about it? I have been searching it up online and everything but I just wanted some of your opinions biased or not.

Any replies are greatly appreciated :D :smoke:

2. Send SuicidalSpaz a PM,. Hes in the Air Force and really likes it so Im sure he could offer you some good info.

I was going to go into the AF after high school but decided on college after realizing there wasnt much difference between going to work and going into the AF.

College is SO MUCH FUN, 1000x better than high school.

And dont think you'll end up in a cubical. I want to travel too, and Just got finished doing it. Now I want to study Wildlife Biology and travel the world. College opens up a ton of doors to travel related work, regardless of what you want to do. With a college degree, the possibilities are endless. dont forget that.

best of luck with your decision.

3. ive been thinking about the air force my self latley. mostly becuase i want to be a pilot after i get out and its a great way to rack up all the flying hours you need