Joining Airforce...

Discussion in 'General' started by TokinMartian, Sep 19, 2008.

1. #1 TokinMartian, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
    Blah!

2. Eh... Why didnt you just wait till you KNOW youre clean before you go enlisting in some shit thats gonna get you sober?

3. you know theres a lot of war going on right now right?

4. #4 TokinMartian, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
    I am pretty clean, like I'll smoke a small J at night to help me sleep and I'm sure I can sweat it out within a week. I'm just wondering if I'll get dted. Like if I'm sure I wont then i'll keep smoking until I'm a week off leaving for boot camp. And I won't be going to war, I'm not enlisting in the Army itself.

5. Messed up american way of things?!!!!!

who's smoking pot and trying to hide it buddy?...

6. All I want to know is does anyone know if any Armed forces Drug test during the recruitment period

7. i may know the answer..but whats in it for me?:ey::ey:

8. Most people on this forum... Just saying the war in Iraq is stupid, you government spends what, like 1Billion$ daily on killing people when they could of given free Healthcare to everyone in the US times over...

9. Just say it... you want my sex :p

10. he quoted me. He wants my sex-

and he's not going to get it. Not the way he's talking, his perverse ideals....

11. LOL, as if some airforce flyboy would actually be on the frontlines :laughing:. The sole exception would be the PJs (Pararescue Jumpers) To the OP: good choice of services.. it's more relaxed and chill than the others and there's a higher female/male ratio

yup. Whenever you're scheduled to make the first trip to MEPS (Military Entrance and Processing Station), you can expect to be Piss tested, and it's definately an observed urinalysis. Military standards are also higher for the amount of THC in your system.. The cutoff is 15ng/ml as opposed to 30-50 ng/ml for most civilian jobs

12. I live in Australia. Thanks Ipack n Durchii... I think it's time to detox, better to play it safe.