Join NORML on Facebook!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Mar 25, 2010.

1. I just wanted to suggest that all blades join NORML's facebook page. We need all the support we can get.

2. One step ahead of ya! muahaha

3. ditto

4. Same lol.

5. Nice I am glad so many blades are joining.

6. Dude, I became a fan of that shit like a year ago.

7. Believe me I've joined, but the scary part is employers can actually check your facebook and I've known people that got turned down for a job because they were part of pro-legalization groups :confused:

8. Then you don't want to work there anyway.

9. I belong to every pro-marijuana group on facebook already lol.:smoking:

10. Please elaborate...

I'm one to keep home life at home and work at work. If I want to join another group on just another networking site then how is that any reason to deny someone from working where they want?

Please use more than 7 words if you're going to chastise my comment. :rolleyes:

11. I joined about a month ago, and I check their page everyday. They post new articles on there all the time. Hopefully, we get 100,000 on there.

12. yea joined a while ago. but still a good thread. i'm sure theres a decent amount of ppl on here that didn't think of it.

13. I'm pretty sure he meant that if the place your applying for discriminates against you for using a harmless herb when half the people that work there are probably alcoholics anyway, then it's just not a place any person with a sense of equality should work.

But who knows.

14. Ah, well if that's the case then I apologize and agree, no one wants to work at a place that makes irrational judgments.

15. NORML is almost at 100,000 fans.