Join GEORGIA Norml

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by amsterdamage, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Yes there IS an active GA Norml chapter, they just contacted me!! :hello:

Georgia NORML · The Georgia Chapter of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws

Come on Georgians let's sign up and make Georgia the Cali of the east!
    Let's make Georgia the first Southeast state to abandon the prohibition, legalize MMJ and decrim. recreational use.

Every week they publish a "Buds Bulletin" which you can subscribe to by writing to David at smoove_d@mac. com and requesting to be added.

See you at the meetings blades! :D

2. Good for you! You're a shining example of what this nation needs. I hope you can enlist some more recruits in your chapter, lobby the legislators, and get some work done. Maybe come up with a new Georgia strain. Call it Peach Buzz! Good luck and be sure to keep us up to date.

3. Arent they in trouble right now because they pissed off UGA with the smoking bulldog pic?

4. That was the UGA chapter. This new one is totally different and is the GA chapter, headed by an attorney and former judge.

5. Be careful man, out east here the government will keep a keen eye on your ass (instead of violent criminals) to try to get you on one slip up. Then either try to arrest you, or end your organization or charter in the name of the "public good".

Stay safe, stay smart, and stick to the laws on organizations like these.

6. Oh cool, I was thinking of joining NORML but I'm nervous to put my name on a list. But I bought the NORML t-shirt, which if I remember right cost more than an actual NORML membership, haha. I support the cause 100%

7. If only I still lived there...
    BTW theres an easy way to help NORML I recently learned.
    GoodSearch - Web search, coupons, discounts & deals for charity!
    It takes the profit earned from searches on the internet (something like 1 cent per search) and donates it to a charity. NORML is on the list. If alot of people do it and use it for an extended period of time, the searches will definitely add up.

8. Damn that's awesome! I miss Georgia :(

9. I used to worry about that but I've written to so many senators and representatives now using my real name and nothing bad has ever happened to me except they sometimes might write back disagreeing with me.

In the end we're talking changing the law not breaking it, and that's what they do all day long.

If one of them was arrested for proposing we increase the speed limit on 400 by 5 mph then that'd be absurd. And it'd be just as absurd to arrest us for proposing that we change the law regarding marijuana.

Just don't tell them you smoke.

10. Awesome Amsterdamage. I would love to go to these meetings. Have you gone to some of them?