Johny Chronic Seeds, One Closet At A Time (Af Cross F1 Diesel Clones)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Johny Chronic Seed, Aug 10, 2014.

1. What good GC?
     ​
    New to the forums, ​
     ​
    Hoping to share my Legal Medical Grow with the community. Figure now is a good time to get started as things are starting to progress. This grow is in no way up to standards of seasoned growers but hope I can share my experience with others in my position looking to produce a modest supply of medical grade cannabis.​
     ​
    Although working on a slim budget I hope to prove its capable to produce good smoke with out the investment/commitment of larger grows.​
     ​
     ​
    Quality, Budget, and Medical Integrity are the backbones of this journal,
     ​
     ​
    Chapter 1, Background :
    Have been fascinated for quite some time with Auto-Flower varieties "Joint Dotors" Low Ryder lineage in particular and couldn't help to give it a shot. First round was purely seed focused allowing time to fine tune the environment using the following;​
     ​
    -3X4 closet
    -400 watt air-cooled I-power (budget)
    -440 CFM Vent tech
    -6 inch carbon filter
     ​
    Was a bit disappointed with the end result but learned a great deal and was able successfully   ​
    back-cross/breed about 6 new varieties of auto-flower strains. ​
     ​
    Round #2 is in progress  and look forward to seeing the new phenos reveal themselves in addition to two Diesel clones sharing the space.​
     ​
    Best Regards,​
     ​
    -Johny Chronic Seed​
     ​
     ​
     ​
     ​