Johnny Appleseed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sisterstorm, Jul 17, 2012.

1. #1 sisterstorm, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    I wasn't a stoner my whole life. When I was in my late teens and early 20s, I first discovered this wonderful plant we know as cannabis. I didn't know anything about it at the time. Hell, at the time I thought you just smoked the leaves. Growing was so far off my radar. I never thought that later in my life I would become obsessed with horticulture.

But the drug war always pissed me off. One of my fav comedians, Bill Hicks, said something that stuck with me. "Pot is a plant. It grows naturally. Isn't making something illegal that grows naturally, unnatural?"

Back then, you had to know somebody to get some weed. You never knew where they got it. You never knew if the stuff was quality, you were just happy to get some. It always had seeds in it.

I knew some people who would throw their seeds away, but I always kept them. I always asked others to give me their seeds. I did this, because one day I had an idea.

It was a rainy spring morning, and I decided to take a hike in the woods. I figured if the drug war was unnatural, I'd help nature along.

I'd walk for a while, and then I'd plant a couple seeds. Walk a little farther, and plant a few more. I wasn't going to go back for them, or even check on them. If you were walking along this path in the woods, some of these would grow in plain sight of you, others were planted in well hidden spots. I just figured that I would help nature along.

Hours later, I had finished planting every seed I had. There must have been a few hundred seeds in that bag.

The thought occurred to me, that what if everyone who wasn't interested in growing, did this? Save your seed, wait until spring, and just planted. It wouldn't matter where you planted, so long as it was out of sight. Just let nature do it's thing.

How long would it be before it was just too much for the feds to handle? What if cannabis plants growing along the side of the road was as common as trees? What if the only thing you needed to do to get some smoke was to take a walk in the woods in the fall?

I never found out what happened to those seeds I planted. But I figured I'd done my part.

2. bongy weedseed

3. That is a pretty dope idea.

I'm down.

Where do i get seeds though?

4. Thats awesome

5. haha I would be down but I have only seen 2 seeds in about a year

6. Bag O Schwag

7. This is why I think all of us should see if we can get ourselves some schwag from time to time. If you're in a medical state, that's another story. But if you're in one of these states that deny you medical, then we should plant as many seeds as possible.

8. *waits for johhny applseed to enter room*

9. thats a pretty chill idea.. me and my sis and her friend always talk about doing something like this and everytime I always top it with.. fuck throwing them on the side of roads.. lets jump out of a plane and just throw them everywhere!

10. I planted some random seeds on a hike one time.

11. i will do this. once i get more seeds. i never get any. lol

12. Look up seedbombs. It's a foolproof way to do this and guarantee at least some growth. I think there was a write up on ICmag sometime ago.