Johnny Apple WEED

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Bonequicha2, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Hey, here's an idea i will be putting into action but, I WANT YOU

to help me out

You may be already guessing that this will be much like the story of johnny apple seed spreading apple seeds, which later grew into apple TREES, all across the country

So this idea wil be put forth using Homegrown femenized seeds made using colloidal silver

Once this is done we will be spreading them near and far. throw and grow wherever your heart desires

ANY WHERE WILL DO

same idea as overgrow the govt. but with a little bit more initiative than sitting at home and growing personal use in a closet/tupperware/cupoard

SO PLEASE

help us out. we will make a difference with the only determining factor being time..

Thanks for that moment of your attention. I hope ive persuaded you to go to wholefoods and buy that bottle of colloidal silver and make the biggest seed run you can. All i ask is that you do this atleast once, but if you get the hunger like i did then please do as much as you like.

Thank you and have a great journey:wave:

2. Haha! That would be awesome... I'm sure they'd all get plucked out like mad by the local authorities, but still, it would be awesome to see :D I fully support this.

Imagine just seeing them sprouting around apartment complexes, business areas, the decorative planters at Walmart's...

3. #3 Storm Crow, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    This idea has been proposed many times- and it always fizzles out because many growers DON'T want "wild" pollen raping their "virgin girls"! Good call with the fem seeds! Good luck!

For those of you without access to fem seeds, there is a perfetly legal plant, that until it blooms, is a dead ringer for pot! It is called kenaf - there is wide variation in the shapes of the leaves, only some strains look like pot! So check before buying! This page has a photo of the Kenaf leaf!

Kenaf Plant Information:History,Uses,Production,Fiber, Feed, and Seed ~ St Louis Renewable Energy

So if you wish to "bedevil" the cops :devious:, legally, just buy a bunch of kenaf and plant it all over town! ;)

Characteristics of Cannabis sativa L.: seed morphology, germination and growth characteristics, and distinction from Hibiscus cannabinus L (full - 2010)
    YAKUSHI : Vol. 130 (2010) , No. 2 237-246

Granny :wave:

4. I could just imagine the entire GC community guerilla gardening the DEA's headquarters, and every politicians house. Maybe, if this wonderful idea could come true, a opposition politician may try some bud and find that it isnt so bad.:smoke:

5. We've got probably a few thousand seeds just lying around at home and I've wanted to try this

6. Well I'd hate to piss off growers, but this wouldn't really accomplish anything...

But yeah, this idea would pretty much never work anyway. We have no way of organizing it well enough. We'd have to have NORML organize some sort of massive nationwide event (and they wouldn't due to the fact that it isn't really professional or good-natured enough, not to mention illegal).

7. Or have small local groups be started on a city wide level. Hopefully it would bring up enough popularity with the people that a National program would be started. It always takes a few to step up before a movement begins.

Funny enough, I found something on youtube that is semi similar but hilarious

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RatnU3YwNdM"]Johnny Ganja Seed part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itJ1SrkuAa0&feature=related"]Johnny Ganja Seed part 2[/ame]

8. way to be optimistic buddy.

It would never work you say, well it just takes one person so i look forward to it.

it only took one person to spread all the appleseeds

One person does not = one seed

There can be an unlimited amount of seed put into play.

your not even being picky with your pessimism your just saying it can't be done. have fun absorbing the impressions society imposes on you while your stuck inside the box my friend, i pray for you

9. Ok, I stand corrected. Go do it, I'll watch ;)

(Just kiddin', don't take me for being a jerk)

There's a difference between being a pessimist and a realist. If you knew me you'd know I'm quite the optimist, actually, I'm just also realistic on most levels. I'd love for this to work though, I just know it's been proposed many times in the past...

10. #10 uberbuddha, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011

Proposed. But why do people not take ACTION? Heck, if anyone else lives in PA, Id be willing to help organize some geurilla gardening raids.

And the seedy Mexican schwag may be useful now

11. Sometimes there needs to be extreme idealism for it to later turn into realism. The ability to be dynamic and strive for a better future and actually believing it will come is not being idealistic but simply being so realistic that you know that nothing will happen if you dont believe.

12. #12 uberbuddha, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
    The term pessimist today seems to essentially be a realist; they are terms that can used interchangeably. its either one or the other, pessimist or optimistic, no real neutrality to it. A realist in my book is another term for apathetic

13. First of all, Johnny Appleseed didn't go around spreading seeds. That would have been useless, as the fruit produced by apple trees grown from seeds is unpredictable at best. Commercial apples are produced similar to cannabis, in that the good varieties are cloned and preserved.

Second, cannabis already grows wild in places like Iowa, where hemp was grown industrially in the past. "Weed" may be a nickname, but it sure propagates like one in the wild.

Third, spreading feminized seeds is pointless. They're likely to turn hermaphrodite or be pollenated anyway.